2007/01/08

Okay, so it has been so long and I still haven't published the papers on No Silver Bullet I was talking about. I actually have split it into two papers and have the first one finished, but I want to read it and procrastinate some more. In the mean time, I figured I better put something up here after looking at my friend's website and Blog Chris Lynch Programming. So since I don't have a whole lot to say as of yet, let me start by saying that after reviewing my friends Blog entries (Jan 3rd -> 7th) I think I must try the following:

  • Brain Age
  • MyBrainTrainer.com
  • Sheep Dash!
  • Keep up with Chris' s Progress
  • Work on my hand eye coordination and work on parts of my brain that don't function very well (both of these can be accomplished using the 17 button two joystick Sixaxis controller for the PS3). I think the best tool for this will be Resistance - Fall of Man.

So a big part of my regiment is going to be playing PS3 games. That is pretty darned exciting I must say. Another thing is playing the Brain Age types of games, which for me is going to include
weboggle (google it), and Lemmings (PS3). Of course I will continue my work with Web Services, Java SE 5, Java EE 5, and Java ME.

I will also continue to look for the best available phone/PDA combo. My current criteria are:
  • Linux
  • Java
  • Qwerty Keyboard
  • High speed connectivity in my Area
  • GPS


Not sure if this qualifies me for the Enhance-athon...



No comments: